Header Ads

GETTING READY FOR WHAT COMES NEXT





Getting ready for what comes next...
     Yo guys! So yeah its the end of the final semester and i am more than happy to tell you there would be no next semester. Yippe, that's whats up, no next semester! The big news is this God's baby girl right here is finally a certified Graduate and I am sooo happy about it!


    So i attended the last class for the semester few months back and i could not help but wonder whats more after i leave these four walls of the classroom. Immediately the last lecturer left the class, i remained on my desk and i whispered to myself... Whats next??? Because to an extent, i was scared and anxious too. I was anxious of the uncertainties and the life i would be facing after grad, i got scared because i wasn't sure how close or far i am to achieving these dreams of mine, i got scared of what life might throw at me, i got scared those difficulties i might encounter might push me to giving up on my dreams..hell yeah i was scared of so many things but i remained positive and optimistic and I had faith, crazy faith.
    Putting those fears aside, i did not let them bug me much because just as i said in my previous post, these fears are normal, these insecurities cannot be gotten rid of totally, maybe eventually but somewhere along the line,it pushes us to greatness. So i also decided to look on to the bright side, i wanted to go into the world, i want to meet new people, see new places,learn new languages,be an intern, make mistakes,get corrected, present programmes on radio or Tv,talk to people and with people and finally make an impact every step of the way.
   But then..... I was going to miss school! The idea that its over makes me happy and sad at the same time.
   I knew there was so much i was going to miss; first would be my personal activities, me sleeping alone in my one room apartment and not having mum or sis bug me, me waking up anytime i want, me deciding not to do my laundry for two weeks,no one’s gonna scold me yeah,lol, me getting allowees from all corners of the Ogundairo’s family..hehe.
  School activities wouldn’t be left out too, i’ll so miss laughing on the silliness of the members of school two in class, and how i always wonder how they make most lecturers think they know nothing but in fact, they are no match  for some members of school one. You might wonder where i belong in this categories, i’ll say somewhere in between school one and school two. I wasn't really the type who do much of participating in class but i  observe and i learn,isn't that the idea? Okay well maybe my idea,lol ... Only my classmates would understand this part so well.
    I’ll miss the laughter, the tears, the struggles, the pains, the excessive midnight studies and how it was worth it,the excessive group projects,Lawd, there was so much of that *sigh*, the impromptu tests and the open tests, oh God bless those lecturers who gave us Open tests,hehe, the struggle to save our Grades or Gps and the hope for a better tomorrow . To all 2017 set of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Mass communication department to be precise, y'all rock! congratulations guys, let's look forward to the next step, let's kick some butts, let's do what we do best; Let's Conquer! Also to everyone who just bagged a degree, bSc, HND, Masters, any degree, big congratulations too, you did this! You can do more.


    So yeah, there on my desk i was happy and excited  for what is to come next, actually what is to come next would be me being 'Khakified' .I'm so anticipating my NYSC experience.
   it would be accurate to say Yeah, i am happy for what is to come Next.. The life i have been dreaming of and the next step to having my dreams come true. And just like David Haymann said; “The finish line is in sight”......

XoXo

4 comments:

  1. Wow lovely. Congratulations dear. Yes, what comes next is getting on the steering to make your dreams come true. I'm wishing you lots of success as you embark on this new phase of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz on reaching this milestone. I'm so excited for what you're gonna do next. :)

    ReplyDelete

Ola's Blog. Powered by Blogger.