Header Ads

STOP BEING AVERAGE, START BEING AWESOME!



    One of the biggest advantages I’ve found to work in my life, which is still working is to find a passion that drives me or gets me super excited and also to greatness.
  Most average people don't do much, they wake up at 10am, read some news, eat, watch Empire for 2 hours, eat  again and lay on the sofa and stare at their phones for three hours, and then probably watch more TV and sleep. I would know, it used to be my routine. Now you see the trend? I was comfortable with being comfortable. And that was where I got it wrong. I only indulged in pleasure and  not what would make me happy. I let myself do whatever I wanted in the moment, without actually putting myself under pressure for a better future. I dreaded being 'UNCOMFORTABLE'.
     The thing is if you want to go above average, you need to go that extra mile, get stuck on that book and read at least three chapters a day, Study those dictions that has been giving you tough times. And sometimes even in the middle of this, several distractions would come up Messages, notifications from Snapchat and Instagram, the allure of multiple social media accounts you gotta keep up to, piled with schoolwork and activities you gotta attend - it’s horrific I know but its that even an excuse?. See you can tell others that's your excuse but are you going to lie to yourself too?
    According Anne Fran, 'Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction. So if you're not getting up to do something, what kind of satisfaction do you get at the end of everyday? Oh, I know.. Is it that satisfaction of having eaten two full pizza and bottle of beer?..lol of course not. If you’re only making a minimal effort, you’ll only find minimal success.
    To get further in life you need to really put in the work. If you decide things are “good enough” you will quickly find yourself becoming stagnant. If you keep telling yourself that you can do better, you will become better.
    Hey! This is the time for you to retrain your brain, attract what you want and most importantly do the work, because getting all comfty will only leave you average.
  So do something above average today so you can be above average tomorrow. You need above average effort for above average results. So Ladies and gentlemen, days of average are over! Let's become Awesome.



Thank you for reading
Please do ensure to leave a comment and also share with friends, it helps this post gets to a lot of people especially those who really need to read this
Xoxo


3 comments:

Ola's Blog. Powered by Blogger.