Header Ads

MUSIC, A GOLDEN INSPIRATION


    Music has been of great importance to me.  I hardly go around without my handsfree. Music inspires me, it forces tears out of my eyes, it mends my broken heart, it somehow speaks all the words i cant seem to find or fill in the right places.
   Apart from me, who else here can't travel without his/her handsfree. There's this motivation I get when I have my ears plugged and see tyres roll and cars drive pass. I do not know how but it somehow overwhelms me and I'm like already thinking about so many great things. It more of the time I get to build new ideas in my head, time when I get to think straight, time I get to be sensible and not sentimental. Okay maybe sometimes sentimental.. Lol

     As for me, Music makes me cry and also dry up my tears and consoles me. Although music can as well take us to a land of imaginations.
In the depths of our despair, our pain, our depression,music has lifted us up. Lucky me I've got the added advantage of a good voice(i know a lot would disagree here)lol. It kinda motivates me more to sing and feel the lyrics coming right out of my mouth, saying words I truly needed to say.
   I also appreciate people who can sing and people who can make great music. But my bottomless, most ardent love remained for music itself. To all music lovers, you ever notice how music does so much to our body, mind and soul?.. Music is like a therapy on its own sort of
    Music is like the most incredible, all encompassing magic I have ever known. The riot of my words magically falling into alignment in perfect sync -
   I go about my day to day activity with constant background music in my head. I listen to music to fall asleep and to get back on my feet. And I give away music to show love, this I do so much.
   Sometimes we feel the need to want to share our favourite playlist with people just so they can feel the same tingles we feel therefore we give out our favourite tracks.
    What most people don't realize is that those songs aren't just tunes with befitting lyrics. They are songs that goes deep down into the spine and gives goose bumps. We try and fill some voids with new music. We re-do our playlists, find new bands, try out new genres.
   Music is life! Music mends! Music heals! Music oh music! I cannot even imagine me without music. If you do not want me to get lost, then please do not take away my playlist😍😋😇. Contrary to what that image says above I'd say 'most times music speaks what we feel inside'
Music keeps us sane!

What has  Music done for you!
Let me know in the comment box
Beautiful day y'all
Xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Music has helped me discover my purpose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwn
      Beautiful right? Preaaaaach!
      Thank you Radiance

      Delete
  2. Well, is there life without music? Any culture of the world without music? NONE. Music is life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ooo
      Music polishes each and every culture
      Thank you Akinade😇

      Delete

Ola's Blog. Powered by Blogger.