Header Ads

BEAUTIFUL THINGS AWAIT YOU!



So I ask myself
Do we ever really learn from what hurt and break us even when we've loved!
Because i can't even call it difficult anymore.. I now call it impossible.

      The thing is there are few of us who no matter how that person has hurt us, we still choose to love the person anyways. Maybe not be together but the love is just there.. Deciding to be free of the love is not the easiest thing to do, infact it is difficult but when its time to let that person go, you will know deep down and you wont have to fight it anymore because it just comes naturally.I mean I keep saying how hard is it to just unlove someone but them I didn't realise I was just bluffing because its crazy harder than we think.. Everything isn't meant to come to a halt but it'll fade overtime.
    I repeatedly tell myself 'f**king move on' will you but its like I was not even talking to myself.. Because its almost soo impossible.
    Loving a person and not being loved back is heartbreaking, infact its cruel and unfortunate but then You will get who you truly desire and who will desire you back. I mean Life is big.
     We will definitely evolve past certain things when the time comes all we need to do is let ourselves and believe that there are a thousand beautiful things waiting for us.

                                                          Anonymous

2 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing. this is such a challenging thing to deal with, our feelings are so everywhere and learning how to move on is part of the process of it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree with you..
      Its not an easy process but it'll be worth it at the end.
      Thank you for the comment Path2Purpose❤😍😘

      Delete

Ola's Blog. Powered by Blogger.