Header Ads

MY BLOG REBRAND STORY

Hi Guys....
I’m rebranding my blog and i’m so excited about it so i’m gonna share with you.

   Now here’s the deal... i’m changing my niche from NEWS and ENTERTAINMENT GOSSIP to random lifestyle writings. My web address hasn’t changed a bit, its still therealola.blogspot.com.ng  so there’s really no need to redirect you all to a new site.
   It feels like such a relief to do this and share with you. I still own TherealOla.blogspot.com so its still the same old me, just that i’ve decided to nurture my writing skills and also share with you guys.


WHY I’M REBRANDING
There are like few concrete reasons why i’m rebranding...
1.   Like i said earlier, i really want to nurture my writing skills and share with you guys. It kind's feels good to be able to write about every random things around us and share with the world.
2.  I noticed if i continue to do breaking news and entertainment gossips, i wont be able to serve you guys well i.e giving you news when its hot. i’m like the only hand working on my blog and its hard when there’s no assistance therefore i do not want to let you guys down.
3.  Getting adsense approval can be quite difficult  especially when there are more than a thousand other blogs who do news and therefore brings about similar contents everywhere. Similar contents which is like an hindrance to getting google adsense.
4.  Lastly in whatever we do, we always find out one or two ways to improve. This can be seen as a healthy  move and not a weakness. I recently learnt that the Popular Samsung actually started out as a fishing company before they moved into mobile/gadgets technology. Funny yeah? I’d say smart courageous move seeing how big they’ve grown now.
     Not only have i grown to love the art, community and business of blogging but i have also gained a whole new slew of friends that ‘get me’ like no one else will. Friends like WandeBokinni,  Sofiyat[ The Oddity], YetKiss Blog, Eniola[ AkwardDr.com]
     There’s going to be a huge difference in the content now and my focus on blogging  right now is to build my platform up as much as possible. I’m dying to get my Instagram[ Ola_s_blog] and facebook[ @Therealolaonline] pages up to 10k!.Right now, Blogging is like my hobby, my side hustle, my baby..lol
    So everyone has been so supportive, i cant thank you all enough for that! I’m super excited to keep this community of Badass random readers and writers growing strong. My first new content should be up up soon....I’d say in the next couple of weeks. So stay tuned.

XoXo
OLAMIDE


4 comments:

  1. Great 4 you, I'll like to see this.
    Good ,on point just Roll on........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one, though I felt u can v pple to post news, entertainment n sport items while u focus on ur personal writing too. This will serve as a boost for ur blog and even arouse more interest as every aspect has its own reader

    ReplyDelete

Ola's Blog. Powered by Blogger.